What is Website Accessibility?
Magna Technology employees strive to make online experience with magnatechnology.com (“Website”) and our Services (“Service”) as enjoyable and as informative as possible. The Team at Magna Technology has made every reasonable effort to make the Website and Service accessible to all of our users.
If you believe that part of the Website or mobile application does not conform to Level AA of the WCAG, please contact Magna Technology using one of the following two methods so the problem can be corrected:
- Contact Magna Technology by Phone at 617-249-0539
- Contact Magna Technology by email at email@example.com
Throughout Magna Technology’s website, every effort has been made to make every page accessible to users. But Magna Technology cannot guarantee that every page conforms to WCAG 2.0 Level AA standards for the following reasons:
- Some pages have partial conformance due to third-party vendors. Therefore, Magna Technology is unable to claim site-wide conformance. Magna Technology adheres to a partial conformance, as defined by WCAG Level AA 2.0. Magna Technology cannot ensure conformance of third-party plug-ins and widgets.
- Magna Technology’s conformance claims only extend to pages within the magnatechnology.com domain.
- Magna Technology has used WCAG guidelines for compliance as suggested by the Department of Justice.
- Magna Technology chose to use WCAG for compliance because they are determined by W3C, the consortium that makes all guidelines for the Internet, worldwide.
- Magna Technology uses automated testing as a baseline for conformance on a periodic basis.
- For the most accessible experience, Magna Technology recommends viewing its website using the latest version of the Chrome Web Browser made by Google.